Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NYE

New Year's Eve

I just got back from Miami and I had the BEST New Year's Eve ever! I was with my amazing family, and SO happy to be with my twin sister, mom, and husband on New Year's. Last year, I was in India so I didn't get to spend NYE with Ben so I am SO glad I got to this year--our first as a married couple. We got amazing packages at the Mondrian in South Beach. We had an amazing four course dinner with a premium open bar at Asia De Cuba at Mondian South Beach. Unlike most NYE places, the hotel was not super packed, but it was perfect and filled with beautiful, stylish, and friendly guests. Here are some pictures of the stunning hotel and NYE party.






beautiful chandeliers at Asia de Cuba

artwork in the Mondrian lobby




cute bar at Asia de Cuba


And now, for my outfit. I usually hate doing selfies but I had to make an exception. I wore a Tobi dress, Alice and Olivia Wedges, bendel's bracelets, Jcrew necklace from my BFF Pam, RED Valentino evening bag, and a Michael Kors watch. I usually do sequins/sparkly for NYE but I really wanted to do something different this year, especially being in Miami where it's warm!






My mom and I - my mom wore a sparkly Alice and Olivia dress

My twin sister and I - Sonia wore a Free People sparkly dress








My twin sister and I both used Sultra the Seductress 2-in-1 iron found here

Our four course meal was amazing- I didn't get a picture of the amuse but it was crab (I don't eat seafood) so I immediately gave it to my husband! Our first course was spicy dumplings which I also didn't get a picture of.

Appetizer - crispy salmon ball

Thankfully they had a vegetarian menu - I ordered the baked tofu it was so good!

My sister ordered the steak which also looked yummy

the dessert was pretty much gone before I could take a picture of it!



perfect way to  end the night - fireworks on the beach

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Pam sent me :) I loooove your NYE look, you look so pretty in white!

    ReplyDelete