Thursday, January 17, 2013

beauty favorites

Happy Thursday! I have been so busy with school and I haven't had any time to do my blog! Today's blogpost will feature some of my favorite beauty products and a quick review for each. 

hair

Saryna Key Volume Lift African Shea Oil
Saryna Key African Shea Butter Hair Mask. The volume lift line from Saryna Key is wonderful. I use the shea oil daily and it add tons of shine and silkiness. The mask is great to use once a week to get rid of buildup and does major damage control to your hair. 
PHYTO Intense Hydrating Brilliance Collection - This shampoo/conditioner set is amazing. It leaves your hair weightless, clean, soft, and shiny.
Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum This is by far my favorite hair product. I have been using this for years! When applied to dry hair, it makes your hair smell amazing and adds tons of shine and sleekness. It's perfect to use right before straightening.


face
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Great powder for everyday wear, lasts all day and goes great with the airbrush foundation spray!
Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation This is the best foundation I have ever used. It gives you great coverage and a flawless even-toned face. I recommend applying to a foundation brush, rather than actually spraying it directly on your face.



eyes
Urban Decay Vice  This palette is seriously amazing. The colors are gorgeous, very pigmented, and last a very long time. I love this for going out looks, while the Naked 1 and 2 palettes are better for every day eye makeup looks. 


skin

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. This is a miracle worker! It's a serum applied to the face right after cleansing/toning. I have only been using it for a week, but it really evens out skin tone and makes your skin glow!

1 comment:

  1. Love all these products! They are my favorite products too! Can't wait to try out Estee Lauder's advanced night repair and Dior Airflash foundation!

    ReplyDelete